Based in Tampere, Finland
Build your JYDGE. Enter Edenbyrg. Get out alive.
JYDGE is a lawful but awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to build your own cybernetic JYDGE and eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg. Create your own play-style by augmenting your JYDGE, modifying your Gavel rifle, and choosing companion drones to suit the tasks at hand.
Will you be stealthy and lurk in shadows? Or will you assault the evildoers head on? Maybe you'll brutally rocket them to bits from a distance? Or perhaps bring your own squad of reckless companions to solve the scenarios?
You be the JYDGE!
JYDGE is the culmination of several years of work that started when 10tons began developing their proprietary 3D engine and their previous big title Neon Chrome in 2014. While still being completely standalone title, JYDGE is set in the same world as Neon Chrome and Crimsonland, and can be seen as prequel to the events taking place in Neon Chrome. Gamers familiar with those earlier 10tons titles will be able to spot familiar things and references to both Neon Chrome and Crimsonland. While Neon Chrome was roguelike (or roguelite), JYDGE clearly differentiates itself by being the first ROGUEHATE game. Carefully handcrafted scenarios will provide players the environment to put their fine-tuned JYDGEs to the test and grab those heroic medals.
- Choose your cybernetics, items, mods, and companions from over a BILLION different configurations. You be the JYDGE!
- Deal ruthless Jystice with your Gavel. Fire lead, rockets, lasers, electricity, and other deadly tools of the law.
- Find creative solutions to get extra medals for your heroic performance and unlock new equipment.
- Break, enter, and confiscate as you please with vastly destructible environment.
- Team up with your CO-JYDGE for local co-op.
JYDGE Reveal Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "'The most unnecessary use of the letter Y' -award." Y'all
- "I hope that JYDGE will get popular, all those weird and powerful combinations make it really fun game."
- Alpha Tester,
JYDGE on IndieDB
JYDGE on IndieDB indiedb.com.
Press release of announcement
Press release of annoucement 10tons.com.
10tons is an independent game studio based in Tampere, Finland. Our mission is to create games which can be enjoyed on a wide array of platforms ranging from mobiles to the latest consoles. 10tons workd on numerous platforms from the commmon to the more exotic. These include consoles like the PS4 and Xbox One and PCs running Windows, Mac, or Linux!
10tons is also truly independent: we develop and publish all our games ourselves. We're also 100% self funded: Revenues from past games fund new games. We even use our very own game engine to ensure minimum time to market when new opportunities arise. 10tons is true artisanal game developer - from the first bit to the last.
Fun fact: We're probably the oldest game studio in Tampere, Finland. 10tons - since 2003!
More information on 10tons, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Designer, Programmer, UI Art, Project Lead
Environment Artist, Sound FX
Icons, UI Art